Intertek Inspector in Texas City, Texas
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for an Inspector for Crude Assay to join our Caleb Brett team in Texas City, TX.
This team provides cargo inspection and analytical assessment to the world’s petroleum, mining, minerals and biofuels industries. With solutions based on years of expertise, innovation and advanced analytical capabilities, we help customers optimize return on cargoes and help them resolve difficult technical challenges.
The Inspector will support the Cargo & Analytical business line. We’re looking for an Inspector to perform specified methodology, visual observation, volume and temperature measurement, and sampling of commodity materials.
· Perform specified methodology, volume and temperature measurement and sampling of materials
· Commodity material movements involving line and tank transfer or displacement, lightering and loading and unloading
· Communicate and coordinate with terminal, transport and company personnel
· Monitor supplies needed for processes and notify Dispatcher or Coordinator of needed supplies
· Perform routine equipment calibration, verification and function checks
· Maintain work areas, records and equipment
· Verify and communicate results obtained
High school education or equivalent
Basic mathematics skills
Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Physically able and cannot have fear of heights of of confined spaces
Obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or national origin.
Auto req ID:
State or Province: