Kinder Morgan Crane operator in PASADENA, Texas
Job ID #: 17061
1 - 3 Years
High School Diploma
6633 -GULFBULK DEEPWATER TERMINAL :TXTRM
Operate overhead crane inside Shell Refinery bridge crane in a safe and efficent manner to move Petroleum Coke from pit to the hoppers using a 17yd. clam bucket by performing the following duties.
Operates crane in a safe and efficient manner.
• Observes bucket and cables to determine safe lifting of load.
• Manipulates crane controls such as joysticks, buttons to regulate speed and direction of trolley, bridge and bucket with minimum load swing, proper hoist up and down, and load into hopper all according to safety rules.
• Operates crane to discharge load into crusher, observing proper elevation before discharging load.
• Checks fluid levels in all gear boxes on crane prior to operation.
• Performs preventive maintenance, cable changes and cable slips, and lubrication of bucket
• Assists in trouble shooting equipment problems and making repairs.
• Responsible to perform iper-inspections crane of cab, bucket, gantry, emerygency equipment, safety defective, document daily inspections and notifie supervisor of defects or malfunctions.
• Keeps crane operating log to report all activities and time frame performed daily.
• Can perform all operations necessary for the operation of the site, i.e.: Dozer, Ship-Loader, Ground, and Scale, Exavator, Pile management.
• As directed performs activities of co-workers.
• Must be willing to work shift and/or overtime hours during the week Hoilday and/or weekends as dictated by operations.
• In order to appropriately perform the essential duties of this job, regular work attendance is required.
High school/GED; or up to one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
Operator D-10 Dozer and other heavy Epuipment,i.e: Front-end loader, Bobcat, Manlift, and Exavator
Equipment operator's certification for equipment being operated; or one to three month's related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and expierence preferred.
Maintains and keep current, STOP Safety training and qualifications to have ability to work at DW.
Must pass and complete safety training /certification as required by customers to work in their facilities and as required by Kinder Morgan.
Must possess and maintain a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and have willingness to use personal and/or company vehicle in the course of employment .
As required must possess and/or obtain a TWIC.
Must be willing and able to work as a part of team.
Treat people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, upholds organizational values.
Prioritize and plans work activities using time efficiently, plans for additional resources, organizers schedules of other people and their tasks, develops realistic action plans.
Keep required job schedules
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.