Phillips 66 Internal Auditor in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Internal Auditor will work with Business Unit and Staff Groups to assess business process risks, controls and potential gaps throughout Phillips 66 worldwide. The auditor will participate in and lead audits in various areas of a multifaceted company. The auditor will gain knowledge and experience in audit techniques, analytics and adding value to the businesses and the audit function.
Responsibilities may include :
- Preparing written audit reports for distribution to executive and mid-level management
- Interacting with all levels of management
- Participating on teams to conduct risk reviews and provide consulting expertise
- Participating on special investigations as assigned
- Completing Sarbanes Oxley testing in support of management assertions
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 or more years of experience working in an Internal Audit role
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time to international and domestic locations
- 15 or more hours of college level Accounting
- CIA, CPA, MBA or other professional certifications
- SOX Exposure
- Petroleum accounting experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in process flows, operations, control identification or risk mitigation
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $53 billion of assets as of Sept. 30, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of May 4, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 44482
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville|United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Accounting/Finance