Intertek Global Marketing Manager in Houston, Texas
Global Marketing Manager
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 42,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains.
Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, is delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
Cargo and Analytical Assessment (CAA) is Intertek’s major business line supporting Traders, Producers and Retailers in the Oil and Gas, Petroleum and Petrochemical sectors. Our services help facilitate trade and the safety, quality of the Energy supply chain globally.
Why join Intertek?
For more than 130 years, Intertek’s story has always been about innovation.
In 1885 we began testing and certifying grain cargoes before they were put to sea, and in 1888 we pioneered the idea of independent testing laboratories. Then in 1896, the greatest inventor of them all became part of our story - Thomas Edison, who released the wonders of electricity and the light bulb in a Quality Assured way. This is a journey we now continue, through our network of 42,000 talented and energised people across multiple global business lines.
Intertek is a family that is committed to working together in an environment which respects diverse perspectives, experiences and traditions and values each employee’s contribution.
By joining Intertek’s global team you will share our vision of becoming the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance. In addition you will work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification industry who go above and beyond to deliver Total Quality Assurance to industries worldwide whilst exceeding customer expectations, globally 24/7.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to define and implement a strategic Marketing plan globally to support our brand, grow our customers loyalty and drive lead generation.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
• Express the Intertek brand differentiation with a clearly articulated and consistent brand profiling
• Define and deliver a global strategic marketing plan based on a clear understanding of the market trends, customer insights and Intertek value proposition
• Working closely with our Subject Matter Experts, develop a content marketing program focused on lead generation, customer loyalty and supporting the continuous growth of Intertek brand within the Cargo AA space: e.g. thought leadership articles, webinars, email campaigns, blogs, etc..
• Manage Intertek CAA’ digital media presence, including website and social media channels
• Manage Search Engine Optimisation
• Define and deliver a compelling social media strategy, in line with Group’s strategy.
• Refine and create a powerful suite of sales and marketing collaterals to support our global Sales, Key Account Management and Business Development teams.
• Manage the lead generation and web enquiry process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
• Develop and manage the CAA Marketing budget to support promotional activities, including trade shows, conferences, customer events.
• Represent CAA in group Marketing forums and align activities with other business lines marketing leaders within the Group
Required Skills & Experience
• At least 5 years in a marketing role in an international context, technical services industry
• Proven experience in driving social media strategies, search engine optimisation
• Experience in the commodities / energy market is preferred
• Strong creative and writing skills
• Ability to think strategically and develop, articulate a clear vision
• Fast learner
• Results driven
• Confident communicator (written/ oral) and able to build rapport, quickly and effectively
• Team player who can also work autonomously
• The ability to demonstrate respect, equity and empathy for a diverse community
• Motivated, self-starter
• Good IT literacy skills
• Fosters integrity and honesty
• Ensure compliance to company, industry and regulatory standards
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in order to meet the demands of the role
Auto req ID:
State or Province: