Fortive Corporation Administrative Assistant in Houston, Texas
Veeder-Root ( www.veeder.com ) is the world's leading supplier of automatic tank gauging and fuel management systems. Veeder-Root presently has tank monitoring systems in more than 500,000 underground storage tanks around the globe; with products and services being used to meet the regulatory compliance and business management requirements of major oil companies, large truck fleets, car rental companies, airports, package delivery companies, federal, state and local governments, public utilities, industrial companies, and thousands of small underground and aboveground storage tank owners.
Insite360 (http://www.insite360fuel.veeder.com) has consistently led the market by delivering on-demand fuel management solutions for suppliers, distributors, and buyers of petroleum products and other energy commodities. As the market leader, Insite360 achieves tremendous savings and operational predictability for its customers by:
• Providing a fuel management system that integrates all major suppliers, distributors, terminals, and price feeds in one common fuel supply chain
• Automating all aspects of the fuel management process from procurement, inventory management, demand forecasting, strategic sourcing, financial reconciliation, margin analysis and environmental compliance monitoring
• Delivering its solutions through a Software as a Service (SaaS) model and scaling with its customers of all sizes who wish to control their bulk fuel costs
- Purpose of Position
The Office Administrator reports will provide administrative and general office support to leadership at various levels within the IS360 Business Unit. The Office Administrator has such varied responsibilities in a demanding and dynamic environment requiring advanced skills and significant experience with managing multiple tasks, including greeting Clients, ensuring our office is presentable for critical meetings, providing internal support for office events such as “Kaizen” Events, Customer presentations and employee engagement activities. The Office Administrator will also assist with Executive support tasks which include a high degree of precision and assistance with reporting, presentation consolidation, and functioning as an additional support role Senior Staff within the organization. This position is an integral part of an experienced management staff that works hard, innovates, and strives to create a positive employment experience.
- Key Responsibilities
• Provide administrative and office management support for the General Manager, Site Leader, Senior Leadership, and Houston office.
• Responsible for IS360 OpCo event planning / coordination, office supply management and ensuring daily operational maintenance for office environment.
• Responsible for Office Presence, ensuring the office and its conference rooms are ready to host executives, customers, and business partners.
• Manage Senior Leadership calendars, telephone inquiries, etc. taking appropriate action in routing, messaging action.
• Arrange domestic and international travel; Book hotel and transportation needs for management and candidates who are interviewing or staff attending training.
• Assist and coordinate training set-up and assistance as requests.
• Prepare, review, interpret, analyze, and approve a variety of data, information and reports for senior executives
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• IS360 Leadership / Employees
• Veeder-Root Leadership Team / Staff
• Business customers
• Visitors / Guests
• Gilbarco / Veeder-Root Authorized Contractors
• Internal and External Vendors
- Measures of Performance
• Delivery – Meet or exceed performance objectives within identified timeframe.
• Delivery – Meet or exceed identified assistance needs within identified timeframe.
• Quality: Ensure accuracy with all aspects of work performed.
Background and Skills
• Minimum level of education required: Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 5 Years administrative experience required
• Expert in MS office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to handle confidential material
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented
• Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
• Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
• Good professional appearance
• Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
• Good judgment and decision-making skills
• Experience managing multiple priorities
• Excellent organizational and communication skills-Draft confidential correspondence, edit documents and perform other administrative duties.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
• Project Management experience preferred with the ability to quickly resolve conflicts; prioritize effectively without all available information highly desired
• Ability to work with ambiguity and still achieve the right outcome required
- Personal Trait Profile
• Quality First: Plans & executes accurate, complete, timely and reliable work. Integrity is never compromised
• Respect for People: Appreciates diversity in experience, heritage, education, organization level, and gender
• Management by Fact: Gathers, analyzes, and summarizes data to draw rational, fact-based conclusions
• Blameless: Seeks root-cause solutions and fixes processes rather than finding someone to blame.
• Teamwork: Collaborative with customers, suppliers & associates at all levels towards mutual
objectives. Ability to work as an individual contributor and as a team member in a fast-paced,multidisciplinary environment.
• Problem Solver: Seeks root-cause solutions and fixes processes rather than finding someone to blame.
• Sense of Urgency: High energy, bias for taking action. Spontaneously recognizes and resolves issues
• Continuous Improvement: Develops and implements creative solutions to systems and processes.
• Deliver Results: Driven to deliver short and long-term results. Maintains focus on what is most important. Willingness to do what it takes to achieve success. Confident in making commitments and decisions, take responsibility for actions. Self-motivated and high achiever.
• Adapting to Change: Able to effectively adapt an environment of change, uncertainty, and
• Innovative: Generates and implement creative solutions. Challenges current methods and seek alternatives.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability and visibility to do just that.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
Fortive ( www.fortive.com NYSE: FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenue, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Primary Location: North America-United States-TX-Houston
Organization: Veeder Root
EEO Statement: "The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a ""Fortive Company."" Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."
Req ID: VEE000921